* Clock/add_time Format
@ 2008-05-15  2:33 Peter Jones
From: Peter Jones @ 2008-05-15  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It looks like org-mode universally uses "%d:%02d" to format times
(about 7 times).  Because of my OCD, I'd prefer it to be "%02d:%02d".

I'm thinking about adding in a new customizable variable,
org-time-format (defaulting it to the current format string), and
replace all instances of the current format string with this variable.

Does that sound like something that would be more generally useful,
enough so to accept a patch?

--
Peter Jones, pmade inc.
http://pmade.com