* Re: Re: Timestamp rounding not working
@ 2008-03-23 13:14         ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-03-23 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: Thomas Baumann, emacs-orgmode

On Mar 23, 2008, at 2:14 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

> Thomas Baumann <dtbaumann@yahoo.de> writes:
>
>> Manish <mailtomanish.sharma@gmail.com> writes:
>>

>>> Not in my case.  I would prefer the clock times to show exact times
>>> and do the rounding only when S-cursor keys are used.
>>>
>>> -- Manish
>>
>> +1
>
> I second/third this.  Please let time clocking use exact
> timestamps.  If
> you want to adjust the timestamps with time rounding please make
> that an
> option so that clocking can still be done exactly.

That makes it 3:1, so for now I will not change anything.

- Carsten

* Re: Re: Timestamp rounding not working
@ 2008-03-23 18:57 Jose Robins
From: Jose Robins @ 2008-03-23 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik, Bernt Hansen; +Cc: Thomas Baumann, emacs-orgmode

That's fair. If at some point there is sufficient interest in requesting an "option" to allow this feature, that could be considered, I guess.
Regardless, the workaround of using Shift arrow keys should work for me.