* cal-tex and entries from org
@ 2008-03-26 13:47 Jason F. McBrayer
From: Jason F. McBrayer @ 2008-03-26 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I can't get scheduled entries from org-mode to show up in calendars
printed via cal-tex.   My diary file looks like

%%(diary-phases-of-moon)
%%(org-diary)

cal-tex-diary is t, and M-x diary shows a diary display with org
scheduled entries showing up.

Presumably I'm missing something obvious?

| Jason F. McBrayer                    jmcbray@carcosa.net  |
| If someone conquers a thousand times a thousand others in |
| battle, and someone else conquers himself, the latter one |
| is the greatest of all conquerors.  --- The Dhammapada    |

* RE: cal-tex and entries from org
@ 2008-03-27 10:00 ` Egli Christian (KIRO 433)
From: Egli Christian (KIRO 433) @ 2008-03-27 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason F. McBrayer, org-mode

Hi Jason

> I can't get scheduled entries from org-mode to show up in calendars
> printed via cal-tex.   My diary file looks like

Which calendars are you printing? Not all calendars support printing of
diary entries. This is actually a TODO item at the top of cal-tex.el to
enable diary printing for all calendars. See
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/lisp/calendar/cal-tex.el?root=e
macs&view=markup.

HTH
Christian

* Re: cal-tex and entries from org
@ 2008-03-27 15:35   ` Jason F. McBrayer
From: Jason F. McBrayer @ 2008-03-27 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

"Egli Christian (KIRO 433)" <christian.egli@credit-suisse.com> writes:

> Hi Jason
>
>> I can't get scheduled entries from org-mode to show up in calendars
>> printed via cal-tex.   My diary file looks like
>
> Which calendars are you printing? Not all calendars support printing of
> diary entries. This is actually a TODO item at the top of cal-tex.el to
> enable diary printing for all calendars. See
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/lisp/calendar/cal-tex.el?root=e
> macs&view=markup.

It was weekly calendars, which I see don't have diary entries.  I guess
that would explain it.  Thanks.

@ 2008-03-27 16:00     ` Egli Christian (KIRO 433)
From: Egli Christian (KIRO 433) @ 2008-03-27 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason F. McBrayer, org-mode

>>> I can't get scheduled entries from org-mode to show up in calendars
>>> printed via cal-tex.   My diary file looks like

>> Which calendars are you printing? Not all calendars support printing
of
>> diary entries.

> It was weekly calendars, which I see don't have diary entries.  I
guess
> that would explain it.  Thanks.

AFAIK cal-tex-cursor-week-iso supports printing of diary entries. I used
it in org2hpda. See
http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git?a=blob;f=CONTRIB/scripts/org2hpda;h=6eb
9fb90513a17b0cd7df73b6c4619446ab5801f;hb=HEAD.

HTH
Christian