* How to collect status of all checkboxes in lower subtrees
@ 2013-10-10 10:21 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2013-10-10 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

I have a headline with several sub headlines and sub items in lists.
Scattered all over I have checkboxes.
I would very much like to collect and see the overall status of unchecked checkboxes.

Example:

* project
** subproject 1
- [ ] todo 1
- [X] todo 2
- [ ] todo 3
*** sub subproject 1
- [ ] todo 1
- [ ] todo 2
- [X] todo 3

I would like to see

* project [2/6] ...

Is there a way to achieve this?
I already know about  org-hierarchical-todo-statistics and  org-hierarchical-checkbox-statistics.

Thanks,
Rainer