* Error:invalid face
@ 2008-08-08  3:32 chengbo duan
From: chengbo duan @ 2008-08-08  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm running the latest EmacsW32 whose homepage is at
http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html#form3 and
the latest Org package(6.06b).When I export  my org file  including a tag
'ARCHIVE' as HTML files,the editor outputs an
error message "Invalid face".If the tag is deleted from the file,everything
goes well.

Is it a bug or something else?
Thanks in advance.

--

Department of Physics
Wuhan university

* Re: Error:invalid face
@ 2008-08-10 16:21 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2008-08-10 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [emacs-orgmode]

Hi Chengbo,

I suspect you use htmlize for export? I have the same problem... It was
introduced about two weeks ago - I now can't htmlize-buffer any more.

Could please someone using a 'normal' stable emacs-22 version comment
this?

I never had that problem with htmlize.el - but now I can't htmlize any
buffer. I think it's because of the changed face hangling in emacs 23.

As a transient fix, I removed all the code specifiers in the files that
caused the crash on export.

I.e. I changed all lines like

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp

#+BEGIN_SRC

You can find the file in question (the export stopped) by

C-x b *Me TAB RET

Regards,

    Sebastian

chengbo duan schrieb:
> Hello,
> I'm running the latest EmacsW32 whose homepage is at
> http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html#form3 and
> the latest Org package(6.06b).When I export  my org file  including a
> tag 'ARCHIVE' as HTML files,the editor outputs an
> error message "Invalid face".If the tag is deleted from the
> file,everything goes well.
>
> Is it a bug or something else?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> Department of Physics
> Wuhan university
> P.R.China

* Re: Error:invalid face
@ 2008-08-30  7:17 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2008-08-30  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chengbo duan; +Cc: [emacs-orgmode]

Hi Chengbo,

this was because of missing face properties. This solves it for
me:

cvs up -dP -D "20080829 09:50"

I guess you used emacs from CVS too?

Regards,