From: srandby@gmail.com
To: "[Orgmode]" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Reveal Problem
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:22:14 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Carsten,

I understand and appreciate your point, but in my case there is no
danger of accidentally typing in invisible text. The reason I don't want
to display the next headline is that I wish to fold the headlined region
I'm working in and return everything to the state it was when I first
did the search. However, I've resolved the issue by placing a blank
headline between tagged headlines as follows:

* Grades
** Student 1
*** Exams  :exams:
     Exam scores
***
*** Homework  :homework:
     Homework scores

This way the blank headline is displayed instead of the tagged headline
and everything looks nice when I refold headlined regions. (I hope I'm
using correct terminology here.)

Many thanks for your help.

Scott Randby