* thousands of Invalid face attribute messages
@ 2008-03-26 23:43 David O'Toole
From: David O'Toole @ 2008-03-26 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I open an org-mode file I start to get these errors in the
message-buffer. Debug-on-error does not seem to work because it's
apparently happening during redisplay.

Invalid face attribute :bold t [1133 times]

I removed all instances of :bold t from my color theme file, so I
don't think it's my code.

This is with current CVS HEAD.

* Re: thousands of Invalid face attribute messages
@ 2008-03-28 13:57 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-03-28 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David O'Toole; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Maybe this is a temporary bug in the redisplay code in the Emacs CVS
head?
I would hope so....

- Carsten

@ 2008-03-28 14:14   ` Rick Moynihan
From: Rick Moynihan @ 2008-03-28 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, David O'Toole

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Maybe this is a temporary bug in the redisplay code in the Emacs CVS
> head?
> I would hope so....
>
> - Carsten

I get something similar in the Emacs that installed from Ubuntu Gutsy:

This is GNU Emacs 22.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.0)
  of 2007-11-06 on terranova, modified by Ubuntu

Is this a CVS build?

R.