From: Jose Robins <wulfhomme13-rook@yahoo.com>
To: Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: org mode columns don't work on xemacs 21
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:50:29 -0700	[thread overview]

Wow, this is a momentous day for me. I've been a hard core xemacs user
for the last 12 years. And I've finally decided to switch over to
emacs. I'll miss the nicer look and more streamlined and clean cut
interface of xemacs. But after the release of emacs 22 and things like
column support and such in org-mode which is available only in emacs
have convinced me that the tradeoffs in sticking with xemacs was just
not worth it... Even other packages are always better supported in emacs
.... Ah well, xemacs I'll miss some of your features ! but auf
wiedersehen, it's time to say goodbye to you...

Jose