* help for org-export-latex.el
@ 2008-03-19 23:38 forfan
From: forfan @ 2008-03-19 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi everybody here,

My name a user of org-mode.

My OS is debian lenny, and have Emacs 22.1.1 installed.
I use org-mode  to do with my GTD.

I found that there is no latex export function in Emacs 22.1.1's org-mode.
So I downloaded org-export-latex.el from
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/OrgMode#toc2.
In my .emacs, I added two lines as:
 > (add-to-list 'load-path "/mnt/data/emacsmodes")
 > (require 'org-export-latex)
/mnt/data/emacsmodes is where org-export-latex.el is

Unfortunately, It does not work on my machine. When EMacs startup, it
shows a message to say "can't
find org-export". I think it is because of the  "(require 'org-export)"
statement in org-export-latex.el.
The problem is I DO have org-export installed, and I can even export org
file to HTML through org-export.

Please help me to solve the problem?
Thank in advanced.

* Re: help for org-export-latex.el
@ 2008-03-20 10:07 ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2008-03-20 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: forfan; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

forfan <forfan@ruanxiang.net> writes:

> So I downloaded org-export-latex.el from
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/OrgMode#toc2.

My fault.  I've put the latest version in

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/org-export-latex.el

You can download it from here.  But the _safest_ way is to download the
latest Org package here:

  http://orgmode.org/org-5.23a.zip
  http://orgmode.org/org-5.23a.tar.gz

so that you can be sure all .el work well together.

> Please help me to solve the problem?

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you encounter any other problem,

--
Bastien

* Re: help for org-export-latex.el
@ 2008-03-20 15:25   ` forfan