* html publishing - tables double spaced
@ 2008-03-03 16:01 JBash
From: JBash @ 2008-03-03 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've been trying orgmode for the last 2 or 3 weeks, and have had a lot of
fun learning to use it.  I think it is a very effective tool (and will
become even more effective as I learn more about it).

I have a question about publishing to html.  The tables that I've created
are double spaced in the html rendering.  Is there an option or some way of
making them single spaced?  Being new to this tool, there may be an obvious
answer.  I checked the documentation, but may have missed it.  I'm using
version 5.22a.

Thanks,
- Jerry

* Re: html publishing - tables double spaced
@ 2008-03-03 20:29 ` Sebastian
From: Sebastian @ 2008-03-03 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: [emacs-orgmode]

JBash schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying orgmode for the last 2 or 3 weeks, and have had a lot
> of fun learning to use it.  I think it is a very effective tool (and
> will become even more effective as I learn more about it).
>
> I have a question about publishing to html.  The tables that I've
> created are double spaced in the html rendering.  Is there an option
> or some way of making them single spaced?  Being new to this tool,
> there may be an obvious answer.  I checked the documentation, but may
> have missed it.  I'm using version 5.22a.
>
> Thanks,
> - Jerry

M-x customize RET org-export-html-table-tag RET

and what about stylesheets?