* org-refile: automatic adjusting levels
@ 2007-12-20 17:01 Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2007-12-20 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I am just beginning to use org-refile more often, and found that
org-refile does not work right when the refiled item has a level that
does not match its target level. Seems in that case the refiled item
will always goto the end of the target file. Should org-refile
automatically adjust the level of the refiled item so it will fit into
its target position? Thank you for giving it a thought.

Wanrong

* Re: org-refile: automatic adjusting levels
@ 2008-01-15 14:38 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-01-15 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wanrong Lin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I cannot reproduce this.

Anyone?

- Carsten

@ 2008-01-15 17:48   ` Wanrong Lin
From: Wanrong Lin @ 2008-01-15 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I tried again with 5.18a, and the problem is still there for me. I am
not sure what is different on my set-up. I will find it out later.
Thanks a lot for giving this a test.

Wanrong