* Specifying style sheets for HTML Export. ... error in documentation
@ 2006-12-09  0:16 Charles Cave
From: Charles Cave @ 2006-12-09  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On the bottom of page 61 of the Org Mode 4.57 manual
there is an example of including a style sheet for
HTML export.

Each of the lines is prefixed with # but I found it
is necessary to remove these for the style sheet to
work. The documentation needs to be corrected!

My style sheet section looks like this:

* COMMENT HTML style specifications

# Local Variables:
# org-export-html-style: " <style type=\"text/css\">
  html {
      font-family: Verdana, Times, serif;
      font-size: 10pt;
      margin-left: 20pt;
      margin-right: 50pt;
    }
  pre {
        border: 1pt solid #AEBDCC;
        background-color: #F3F5F7;
        padding: 5pt;
        font-family: courier, monospace;
       font-size: 10pt;
       margin-left: 45pt;
       margin-right: 45pt;
    }
  p,li {
      margin-left: 1.5 cm;
      margin-right: 1.5 cm;
     }
  .author, .date {
       font-size: 8pt;
       margin-left: 0pt;
     }
    h1 {color: darkblue;
        margin-top: 3.0 cm;
       }

# End:

Charles

* Re: Specifying style sheets for HTML Export. ... error in documentation
@ 2006-12-12  7:19 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-12-12  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles Cave; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

This is an issue between Emacs 21 and Emacs 22, and was discussed
on this group before.  I'll make a footnote in the documentation.

- Carsten

On Dec 9, 2006, at 1:16, Charles Cave wrote:

> On the bottom of page 61 of the Org Mode 4.57 manual
> there is an example of including a style sheet for
> HTML export.
>
> Each of the lines is prefixed with # but I found it
> is necessary to remove these for the style sheet to
> work. The documentation needs to be corrected!
>
> My style sheet section looks like this:
>

> * COMMENT HTML style specifications
>
> # Local Variables:
> # org-export-html-style: " <style type=\"text/css\">
>  html {
>      font-family: Verdana, Times, serif;
>      font-size: 10pt;
>      margin-left: 20pt;