* Orgmode 4.55
@ 2006-11-13  8:52 Carsten Dominik
       [not found] ` <3292.145.36.45.123.1163433103.squirrel@www.dspsrv.com>
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-11-13  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

There is a new release on the web site, fixing the errors mentioned
here in the last few days.

- Carsten

* Re: Orgmode 4.55 - Bug update
       [not found]   ` <4514.145.36.45.123.1163441536.squirrel@www.dspsrv.com>
@ 2006-11-13 18:40     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-11-13 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: timo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Yes, the font-lock poblem is related to all those spaces, somehow the
XEmacs regexp engine gets stuck for very long headlines.  After I
remove the spaces, them, everything seems to work normal for me.
Promotion/demotion does not seem to add spaces for me.

The tags do no format as such as long as there is any non-white text in
the headline after the tags, in this case "pell & Monster Cards
Swapping".  After I remove this as well, everything looks as it should,
at least to me.

Can you describe more detailed what the problem with promotion/demotion
is?  A Step by step guide if possible:

What exactly do you do?
    Which file do you load, do you work on a fiolded or expanded tree,
etc etc.

What do you expect?

What happens instead?

Thanks