* Checkboxes with outline cookies bug? - Not in Item
@ 2008-03-27 12:12 Rick Moynihan
From: Rick Moynihan @ 2008-03-27 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

Just found what appears to be a bug with checkboxes when the outline
they're part of has a cookie, e.g:

* Outline [%]

- [ ] foo
- [ ] bar
- [ ] baz

Marking either foo,bar or baz as done with a C-c causes a "Not in item"
error, and doesn't update the cookie.

Interestingly, the following structure works with no error as one would
expect:

- Main item [33%]
   + [ ] foo
   + [ ] bar
   + [X] baz

R.

* Re: Checkboxes with outline cookies bug? - Not in Item
@ 2008-03-27 12:14 ` Rick Moynihan
From: Rick Moynihan @ 2008-03-27 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Rick Moynihan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just found what appears to be a bug with checkboxes when the outline
> they're part of has a cookie, e.g:
>
> * Outline [%]
>
> - [ ] foo
> - [ ] bar
> - [ ] baz
>
> Marking either foo,bar or baz as done with a C-c causes a "Not in item"
> error, and doesn't update the cookie.
>
> Interestingly, the following structure works with no error as one would
> expect:
>
> - Main item [33%]
>    + [ ] foo
>    + [ ] bar
>    + [X] baz

Forgot to mention.  This is in org 5.23a.  I think it might also be
present in 5.22a (and perhaps some earlier versions also).

@ 2008-03-28 15:20 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-03-28 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rick Moynihan; +Cc: emacs-orgmode