* [FeatureReq]: Move nodes in column view
@ 2013-08-05 21:18 Thomas Koch
From: Thomas Koch @ 2013-08-05 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm just learning about column view. It might be very useful to work on scrum
backlogs with column view and storypoints as a column.
It would be wonderful if I could move nodes up and down in column view to
reorder the priority of backlog items represented as org nodes.

Is this possible already?

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

* Re: [FeatureReq]: Move nodes in column view
@ 2013-08-07 12:25 ` Christian Egli
From: Christian Egli @ 2013-08-07 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Have you looked at https://github.com/ianxm/emacs-scrum?

> It would be wonderful if I could move nodes up and down in column view to
> reorder the priority of backlog items represented as org nodes. Is
> this possible already?

AFAIK this is not possible. You can setup your column view so that
you'll see the priority and from there you should be able to edit it
directly in the column view with S-<left> and S-<right>.

HTH
Christian

--
Christian Egli