* Hiding a node title in export but not the content
@ 2020-01-09  8:20 Sven Bretfeld
From: Sven Bretfeld @ 2020-01-09  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi everybody

Is this possible?

** headline      <-- not exported
   :PROPERTIES:  <-- not exported
   Some content. <-- exported

The reason is that I use to finely pre-structure articles, starting with
org-brain and gradually developing each node into a paragraph of the
article. So basically each argumentative or informative block is an
individual org-node. In this way paragraphs of the article can be kept
mobile during the writing process and they can easily be moved when I
decide to restructure the text.

In a LaTeX export of the draft, each node-name is, of course,
interpreted as a section/subsection title, leaving me with dozens of
headlines for a 10-paper draft. Very disturbing while
proof-reading. This is why I'm looking for a way to exclude the
headlines from the export. They should be interpreted as a blank line,
so that LaTeX simply makes a new paragraph.

It would be even better if the node names can be converted to margin
text instead of completely hiding them. This would be a great
orientation help without distracting the reading flow.

Thanks for ideas,

Sven

--
Sven Bretfeld
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies