* links to orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt are broken
       [not found] <20220518094614.71f888d1.ref@carnot2>
@ 2022-05-18  7:46 ` Norwid Behrnd
From: Norwid Behrnd @ 2022-05-18  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear maintainers,

both the link to the English reference card as .pdf as well as the
plain ASCII version mentioned on https://orgmode.org/worg/ are
inaccessible.  (Not affected are the English .html and French (.tex,
.pdf)).  At present, the last blue link to access the document
archive.org points to for https://orgmode.org/orgcard.pdf is by May
1st, 2021, compiled for version 7.8.11 (2012).[1]

Best regards.

[1]
https://web.archive.org/web/20210501075407/https://orgmode.org/orgcard.pdf

* Re: links to orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt are broken
@ 2022-10-15  4:41   ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-10-15  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Norwid Behrnd, Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, orgmode

Norwid Behrnd <nbehrnd@yahoo.com> writes:

> Dear maintainers,
>
> both the link to the English reference card as .pdf as well as the
> plain ASCII version mentioned on https://orgmode.org/worg/ are
> inaccessible.

Confirmed.

Bastien, could you take a look?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,

* Re: links to orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt are broken
@ 2022-10-15  7:37     ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2022-10-15  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: Norwid Behrnd, emacs-orgmode, orgmode

>> both the link to the English reference card as .pdf as well as the
>> plain ASCII version mentioned on https://orgmode.org/worg/ are
>> inaccessible.
>
> Confirmed.

Fixed, thanks!

Not for the ASCII version, as I need to find orgcard2ref.pl back in
the repo history before recreating the ASCII card.

--
 Bastien

* Re: links to orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt are broken
@ 2022-10-15 16:23     ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2022-10-15 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: Norwid Behrnd, emacs-orgmode, orgmode

Now https://orgmode.org/orgcard.txt is back too.

--
 Bastien

* Re: links to orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt are broken
       [not found] <mailman.43.1665936028.3586.emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
@ 2022-10-18 16:13 ` Norwid Behrnd
From: Norwid Behrnd @ 2022-10-18 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

According to the digest of [2022-10-16 Sun], orgcard.txt and orgcard.pdf are
thankfully again available online at

https://orgmode.org/orgcard.txt
https://orgmode.org/orgcard.pdf

When comparing with an old print of the .pdf (about version 7.8.11 by 2012), I
noticed the current .pdf explicitly states to refer to orgmode 9.5.5, while
the .txt version does not.  At present, line 2 only reads

```
Org Mode Reference Card (for version )
```

Between 2012 and 2022, orgmode changed some chords e.g., substituted `<s TAB`
by `C-c C-,` to insert a snippet of source code.  Spurred by this example, I
would like to see `orgcard.txt` equally with an explicit statement of the
orgmode version it refers to, i.e. with line 2 to read e.g.,

```
Org Mode Reference Card (for version 9.5.5)
```

Norwid

* Re: links to orgcard.pdf and orgcard.txt are broken
@ 2022-10-19  3:59   ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-10-19  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Norwid Behrnd, Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Norwid Behrnd <nbehrnd@yahoo.com> writes:

> According to the digest of [2022-10-16 Sun], orgcard.txt and orgcard.pdf are
> thankfully again available online at
>
> https://orgmode.org/orgcard.txt
> https://orgmode.org/orgcard.pdf
>
> When comparing with an old print of the .pdf (about version 7.8.11 by 2012), I
> noticed the current .pdf explicitly states to refer to orgmode 9.5.5, while
> the .txt version does not.  At present, line 2 only reads
>
> ```
> Org Mode Reference Card (for version )
> ```

Confirmed.