* Error during request : 302
@ 2013-12-16 14:06 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2013-12-16 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm trying to logon using org2blog to my wordpress setup, which is on a
nginx setup if that helps. I am consistently getting 'Error
during request : 302' showing up, and in the history logs on wordpress
its showing up as -
User boudiccas failed to log in because they
entered the wrong password 17 hours ago by <Unknown or deleted
user>15/12/2013 at 20:30 Details HTTP_USER_AGENT: wp-android/2.5.1
HTTP_REFERER:
REMOTE_ADDR: x.x.x.x

This is my .netrc line -
london A taste of linux login boudiccas password rhubarb

Every time that I use M-x org2blog/wp it comes back with the error
report.

I suspect that the login error is because of mal-formatting of .netrc,
but I haven't been able to find a good one online to copy from. I've
checked the man page and its only permission is rw for user. Every time
I try to logon its asks me for londons password which I CTRL-y into the
buffer from the clipboard, and both .netrc and clipboard passwords are
exactly the same.

Where am I going wrong please, and how do I correct it?

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944