* A mix of habits and effort estimates?
@ 2013-03-16 17:38 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2013-03-16 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi list,

say that I'd like to learn a new language or something.  I'd like to
devote, say, 180 minutes to it each week.  Does anyone have an idea how
to achieve something like that in Org-mode:

* I create a task (say, "Learn Italian")
* I clock in/out when I start/stop doing this
* I have a few other tasks like that
* and somehow, org-magically, I can view a weekly report summarizing
  whether I spent too much or too little time on different projects.

Is such a thing possible in Org-mode?  I suspect that it might be
doable, maybe with effort estimates and/or column view (which I don't
use, but I can as well start using it), but it might also require some
elisp hacking.  Does anyone have a setup for something like this?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University