From: Andreas Burtzlaff <andy13@gmx.net>
To: r.thiel@uni-jena.de
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: bug in org-table?
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 18:48:17 +0200	[thread overview]

I have been able to reproduce the behaviour reported in the OP exactly once.
After adding a second table to the file the tooltip behaved as expected
and neither undoing nor starting from a fresh file could reproduce it

While experimenting I noticed that in the following table:

| Title1         | Title2         |
|----------------+----------------|
| 1. column, 1. rather long entry | 2. column, 1. rather long entry |
| 1. column, 2. rather long entry | 2. column, 2. rather long entry |
| <14>           | <14>           |

the tooltip texts for the "=>" in the second column are those of the
first column.

I'm running:

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.16.6)
 of 2010-04-05 on fluxx
Package: Org-mode version 6.35f (release_6.35f.1.g39c91.dirty)

Andreas