* How to get a clocking report ?
@ 2008-04-11 19:02 Jurgen Defurne
From: Jurgen Defurne @ 2008-04-11 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I use org-mode already three months to organise my work, and this is a fantastic tool. I have set up an agenda for daily tasks I must do, I can use remember for when people come ask things, when I have ideas or just to record problems and things that I need to follow up in the course of the day.

However, someone developed a time-tracking tool once where I work, and so I must browse through my agenda view to know on what I have worked and how long it took. What I really would appreciate would be a report which just lists the clocked items of the day, together with their start and end times, ie.

 TASK1 : Description [Start-end]

maybe optionally also tags, because I use tags to know for which projects I have clocked.

Is this possible ?

Many regards,

Jurgen