* Hidden-tags / tags saved in :PROPERTIES:
@ 2009-11-11 16:53 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2009-11-11 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

This might sound crazy, but sometimes I want to tag everything (easy to
recall the piece of data related to something when it comes to my mind) --
however, there are items on some specific org files that I don't want to
pollute visually with all the tags at the right column, so, I wonder if it
is possible to setup tags to be saved in another part, like the :PROPERTIES:
section of an item.

Thanks,

Marcelo.

* Re: Hidden-tags / tags saved in :PROPERTIES:
@ 2009-11-11 23:07 ` Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira @ 2009-11-11 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa; +Cc: Org Mode

This does not sound crazy at all and there is another thread
discussing this ([Orgmode] Best way to implement Keywords feature).  I
suggested something similar: storing some tags in a property that can
still be used for searching but without polluting the agenda. The user
would be able to see these tags in the mini-buffer when pressing "T"
in the agenda. However, this was just a suggestion (there are others)
and I don't know how is the status of this matter.

- Darlan

@ 2009-11-12 17:21   ` Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2009-11-12 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira; +Cc: Org Mode