* Minor bugs in table alignments
@ 2010-05-12 17:05 Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2010-05-12 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

the table below demonstrates two minor bugs.

1.) Put the point in the first row, 5th column and press
    `C-c C-c TAB'

    The alignment will change from correct, to incorrect and back again. Does
    not always work on the first try, but always from the second time on.

2.) In the first row, I expect the sum of the three rows below in the same
    format: `02:14:00' But the seconds are missing. The docs say:
        "{:}       Sum times, HH:MM:SS, plain numbers are hours."

#+COLUMNS: %8time(Dauer){:} %7type(Typ)

* Table

#+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id global :max-level 3 :skip-empty-rows t :vlines t
  |     *2:14* |      |
  | 01:04:10 | lgDL |
  | 00:37:29 | lgDL |
  | 00:32:45 | DL   |

Best wishes

   Sebastian

* Re: Minor bugs in table alignments
@ 2010-05-13 11:06 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2010-05-13 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sebastian Rose <sebastian_rose@gmx.de> writes:
> Hi,
>

> the table below demonstrates two minor bugs.
>
> 1.) Put the point in the first row, 5th column and press
>     `C-c C-c TAB'
>
>     The alignment will change from correct, to incorrect and back again. Does
>     not always work on the first try, but always from the second time on.

Forgot to mention, that I have `org-hide-emphasis-markers' set to `t'.

  Sebastian

@ 2010-05-19  9:38 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-05-19  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Sebastian,

On May 12, 2010, at 7:05 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

> Hi,
>

> the table below demonstrates two minor bugs.
>
> 1.) Put the point in the first row, 5th column and press
>    `C-c C-c TAB'
>
>    The alignment will change from correct, to incorrect and back
> again. Does
>    not always work on the first try, but always from the second time
> on.

Fixed.

> 2.) In the first row, I expect the sum of the three rows below in
> the same
>    format: `02:14:00' But the seconds are missing. The docs say:
>        "{:}       Sum times, HH:MM:SS, plain numbers are hours."

That is right, the ":" operator currently only handles hours and
minutes.
Feel free to make a patch that would make it include seconds if any of
the the arguments has seconds.

Thanks!

- Carsten