* filtering agenda mode based on time of day ?
@ 2017-03-21 16:53 Max Rydahl Andersen
From: Max Rydahl Andersen @ 2017-03-21 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Anyone got a working setup of doing something like this:

 From 8-17 local time, show everything in agenda EXCEPT things with tag
:home:

 From 17-8, show everything in agenda (and optimally make anything not
tagged home show up last) ?

This is so I don't bogged down with home task while working and evening
evening still see my work but put home tasks up as priority ;)

I tried various combinations of lisp and filters but I keep failing on
getting it to work.

Any tips/pointers appreciated.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-21 16:53 UTC | newest]