* Export error
@ 2008-08-20 18:20 Yann Tambouret
From: Yann Tambouret @ 2008-08-20 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm getting a weird error, printed below, when trying to export to
latex. I don't seem to get anything when I try to export to postscript,
and I assume these are related. It seems to be looking for
org-cleaned-string-for-export, which I've found in older versions of
org-mode, but I can't seem to find at all in the current version (I'm
using the development version, I think). Can anyone suggest a way to
test where org-mode is being loaded from or a way to track this error?
I'm guessing I've messed up the install, or reinstall rather.

Thanks,
Yann

org-export-latex-content: Symbol's function definition is void:
org-cleaned-string-for-export

* Re: Export error
@ 2008-09-01  7:47 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-09-01  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yann Tambouret; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Yann,

this must mean that you are using an outdated version of org-export-
latex.el with a new version of org-exp.el.  You need to make sure
that your complete installation is up to date.

- Carsten