* Bugs in 4.39
@ 2006-06-29  1:33 Daniel J. Sinder
From: Daniel J. Sinder @ 2006-06-29  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Version 4.39 bugs... (haven't tried 4.40 yet)

(1) Agendas are a little buggy when the ARCHIVE tag is in use.  The
correct agenda is only generated for the following file if the
top-level tree is visible/open (which it won't be by default if the
file is not being visited in a buffer before calling org-agenda)
    * Tasks
    ** DONE Task 1  :ARCHIVE:
    ** TODO Task 2
    ** TODO Task 3
       SCHEDULED: <2006-06-26 Mon>
(anything below the first ARCHIVE tag is absent from the agenda)

(2) I'm not able to get the prefixed versions of org-archive-subtree
and org-toggle-archive-tag working.  For example:
    * Tasks
    ** DONE Task 1
    ** DONE Task 2

With point on the top level, either function (with prefix) gives
this error:
  Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

(3) Table of contents entries in HTML exports omit time stamps.  I'd
like to have a large file of meeting minutes:
* [2006-01-01 Mon]
* [2006-02-01 Tue]
etc.
with a table of contents for fast access to individual meetings.

* Re: Bugs in 4.39
@ 2006-06-29  7:29 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2006-06-29  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel J. Sinder; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Jun 29, 2006, at 3:33, Daniel J. Sinder wrote:

> Version 4.39 bugs... (haven't tried 4.40 yet)
>
> (1) Agendas are a little buggy when the ARCHIVE tag is in use.

Yes, there was an obscure little bug here, it is fixed now.

Thanks for the detailed report:  example file and
details about when the bug shows, it was easy to find then.

> (2) I'm not able to get the prefixed versions of org-archive-subtree
> and org-toggle-archive-tag working.  For example:
>     * Tasks
>     ** DONE Task 1
>     ** DONE Task 2
>
> With point on the top level, either function (with prefix) gives
> this error:
>   Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

Also fixed, thanks.

> (3) Table of contents entries in HTML exports omit time stamps.  I'd
> like to have a large file of meeting minutes:
> * [2006-01-01 Mon]
> * [2006-02-01 Tue]
> etc.
> with a table of contents for fast access to individual meetings.

In the next version (4.41):

(setq org-export-remove-timestamps-from-toc nil)

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam