* Adding [fragile] to a LaTeX Beamer slide
@ 2016-07-06 13:25 Florian Lindner
From: Florian Lindner @ 2016-07-06 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I try to put some source code, using the listings package in my slides:

** Source Code
#+BEGIN_LATEX
\begin{lstlisting}
for (int i = 1; i != 10; ++i)
    std::cout << i << ": hello, world!"
              << std::endl;
\end{lstlisting}
#+END_LATEX

Problem is, this, in contrast to

#+BEGIN_SRC c
foobar
#+END_SRC

does not add the fragile option the frame and therefore it does not compile.

I would prefer the latter option, but it renders to a verbatim environment, not a lstlisting.

How can I add a fragile option to the frame or make the BEGIN_src block use the lstlisting environment?

Thanks,
Florian

* Re: Adding [fragile] to a LaTeX Beamer slide
@ 2016-07-06 20:49 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-07-06 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florian Lindner; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> How can I add a fragile option to the frame

You can set :BEAMER_OPT property accordingly.

> or make the BEGIN_src block use the lstlisting environment?

See `org-latex-listings'.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Adding [fragile] to a LaTeX Beamer slide
@ 2016-07-07  8:32   ` Florian Lindner
From: Florian Lindner @ 2016-07-07  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Am 06.07.2016 um 22:49 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
> Hello,

>> How can I add a fragile option to the frame
>
> You can set :BEAMER_OPT property accordingly.

Great, works:

:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_OPT: fragile
:END:

Just one more question, btw. When I used this property syntax:

#+PROPERTY: BEAMER_OPT fragile

The only difference is that this property would be inherited to children?

>> or make the BEGIN_src block use the lstlisting environment?
>
> See `org-latex-listings'.

Works fine by setting:

(setq org-latex-listings t
      org-latex-packages-alist '(("" "listings") ("" "color"))))

Thanks for your help!

Florian