* "org-mode fontification error" on master
@ 2015-12-10 12:24 Zack Piper
From: Zack Piper @ 2015-12-10 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm using Org mode from master, when I attempt to open an Org file
with code blocks while `org-src-fontify-natively' as `t' I get
"org-mode fontification error", I appear to be able to reproduce this
using a minimal config.

╭────
│ (require 'org)
│ (require 'ob-tangle)
│ (setq org-src-fontify-natively t)
│
│ (find-file "~/.emacs.d/config.org")
╰────

Which is loaded via:

‘emacs -Q -l r.el’

Emacs is also latest from the ‘emacs-25’ branch.

Thanks!

--
Zack Piper <zack@apertron.net> https://apertron.net

* Re: "org-mode fontification error" on master
@ 2015-12-10 14:43 ` Zack Piper
From: Zack Piper @ 2015-12-10 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zack Piper; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Please refer to the second email I sent (14:35) as I feel this is
better.

Due to technical problems with my email system I sent two different
ones and didn’t think to look in the logs, my apologies.