* org-publish.el 1.80
@ 2007-03-22  2:33 David O'Toole
From: David O'Toole @ 2007-03-22  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm pleased to announce a bugfix release of org-publish.el.

http://dto.freeshell.org/e/org-publish.el

Changes:
      + Save window configuration when publishing
      + Create subdirectories of org-publish-timestamp-directory

Some people mailed in feature requests; I will explore those
suggestions and keep you posted on what changes I will make.

--
David O'Toole
dto@gnu.org

* Re: org-publish.el 1.80
@ 2007-05-19 21:47 ` Scott Jaderholm
From: Scott Jaderholm @ 2007-05-19 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David O'Toole; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

David,

If you are still accepting requests for features then I would like to
request footnote support.

Suggested implementation:
I would like it to replace [1] (or similar references) in the body with

Then after "Footnotes:" replace [1] with <p class="footnote"><sup><a
class="footnum"

This is basically how muse-mode exports footnotes, with the addition of the
footnum and footref classes.

Thanks,
Scott

P.S. I'm really excited to see that cell mode is coming along.

@ 2007-05-21 14:58   ` David O'Toole
From: David O'Toole @ 2007-05-21 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Scott Jaderholm; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello Scott. Yes, I am indeed still developing org-publish.el, and I
think it's about time I gave it some new features instead of just
bugfixes. So thanks for prompting me :-)

Anyway, the html conversion is handled in org.el
itself. org-publish.el is just a front-end to that functionality. So,
you'd have to ask Carsten about implementing footnotes formatting. I
think it's a good idea and let me know if there is anything I can do
in org-publish.el that might help.

> P.S. I'm really excited to see that cell mode is coming along.
>
> On 3/21/07, David O'Toole <dto@gnu.org> wrote:

Thanks, I will keep you posted.