* org-checklist warning/elpa related?
@ 2013-05-31 15:04 Robert Horn
From: Robert Horn @ 2013-05-31 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

I'm getting warnings about org-checklist that don't seem to be related
to any real problem.  I've noticed no functional problems with
org-checklist.

This is with org elpa 20130522.  I get the following warnings in
*Messages* when I change emacs color themes.

Auto-saving...done   <--- harmless automatic save
Invalid face reference: nil [4 times]  <--- from themes with glitches
Problems while trying to load feature `org-checklist'
Auto-saving...  <--- automatic save, with no face warning from good themes
Problems while trying to load feature `org-checklist'

I'm not sure what is causing the "Problems while trying to load feature
'org-checklist'".

Whatever it is does not seem to have any affect on proper behavior of
checklists in org, so I suspect some packaging or elpa related issue.

R Horn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-05-31 15:45 UTC | newest]