* Dedicated targets
@ 2018-01-28  3:14 Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2018-01-28  3:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Aloha all,

Is it possible to have a dedicated target in a comment?

I found a Common Lisp package that generates documentation in Org
mode.  It outputs dedicated targets like so:

# link target 2: <<hm>>
# link target: <<package hm>>

Org-lint complains about unknown fuzzy link locations and the file
won't export to html.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: Dedicated targets
@ 2018-01-28  7:32 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2018-01-28  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: Org-mode

Hello,

"Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com> writes:

> Is it possible to have a dedicated target in a comment?

No, it isn't. A comment is not active data.

You could, however, have a target in a drawer, that you would not export.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Dedicated targets
@ 2018-01-28  7:47   ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2018-01-28  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)