* feature request: simulate agenda view as if another day
@ 2015-09-17  2:16 Brady Trainor
From: Brady Trainor @ 2015-09-17  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

For some reason, thought crossed my mind to use this in trying out agenda views. And I thought for some reason this functionality existed, though I was probably thinking of something else I had seen about a year ago. But so, ideas are ideas, so I offer it here.

So the feature I am imagining, is that you can view the agenda view /as if/ it was another day. Not so much the ability to view another day, but for instance, even to view /today's/ schedule, as if it was /tomorrow/ for example.

I guess some hack could be made with Emacs' `current-time', but I didn't go hacking, and someone suggested at least to offer the idea on the mailing list.

So there we are.

Regards!

--
Brady

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-17  2:28 UTC | newest]