* C-u org-clock-in-last not moving point
@ 2015-01-31  2:59 David Aaron Fendley
From: David Aaron Fendley @ 2015-01-31  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm encountering an issue when using C-u org-clock-in-last.

Whenever I select an item from the list, it either clocks me into the
the heading that my cursor is currently on, or it throws an error:

    byte-code: Before first headline at position 2123 in buffer

My issue is identical to this unanswerd superuser question:
http://superuser.com/questions/810043/how-do-i-navigate-the-org-mode-clock-history-menu

I'm using version: Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-779-gfe63e5
@ /Users/tricon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130527/)

I get the same result with: emacs -q

I've traced through the org-mode code and understand that it attempts to
set a marker in the buffer for the selected heading, later moving the point
to it; but it doesn't appear to be doing so in practice.

Any thoughts?

David

* Re: C-u org-clock-in-last not moving point
@ 2015-01-31 11:48 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-01-31 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Aaron Fendley; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

David Aaron Fendley <tricon@me.com> writes:

> I'm encountering an issue when using C-u org-clock-in-last.
>
> Whenever I select an item from the list, it either clocks me into the
> the heading that my cursor is currently on, or it throws an error:
>
>     byte-code: Before first headline at position 2123 in buffer
>

> My issue is identical to this unanswerd superuser question:
> http://superuser.com/questions/810043/how-do-i-navigate-the-org-mode-clock-history-menu

It should be fixed in master. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: C-u org-clock-in-last not moving point
@ 2015-01-31 15:01   ` David Aaron Fendley
From: David Aaron Fendley @ 2015-01-31 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Works perfectly. Thank you, Nicolas!