* Question on contributing to Org-mode
@ 2020-06-13 21:58 Ag Ibragimov
From: Ag Ibragimov @ 2020-06-13 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have never ever before tried contributing patches to Org-mode, mainly because it is such a big project that I am rarely sure if whatever I'm trying to do is right.

Finally, I've found something that perhaps I could improve. Namely, I wanted to extend Clojure code blocks to be executed with clj command line tool and babashka. I have cloned the project from https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode, found ob-clojure.el and realized that org-babel-execute:clojure function is not the same as the one is being used in my Emacs.

M-x emacs-version and org-version report:

GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.5.0, NS appkit-1894.50 Version 10.15.5 (Build 19F101)) of 2020-06-07
Org mode version 9.3.7 (9.3.7-2-g706970-elpaplus @ ~/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200608/)

Now I'm confused, what's in master of bzg/org-mode? And if someone wants to send patches, which branch it should be based of?