* MobileOrg iOS status??  (Sean?)
@ 2014-08-08 22:47 David Masterson
From: David Masterson @ 2014-08-08 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

It appears that MobileOrg hasn't really moved in over a year.  In fact,
the Changelog for MobileOrg stops at 1.5.1 where I am using 1.6.1, so it
seems that things really are not up-to-date.  Looking in GitHub (which
I'm not an expert on), it appears that development has split along OS
lines.  What is the status of MobileOrg in general and, in particular,
MobileOrg?  (Sean??)
--
David Masterson
Programmer At Large

* Re: MobileOrg iOS status??  (Sean?)
@ 2014-08-14  1:49 ` Sean Escriva
From: Sean Escriva @ 2014-08-14  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Masterson, emacs-orgmode

David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> writes:

> It appears that MobileOrg hasn't really moved in over a year.  In fact,
> the Changelog for MobileOrg stops at 1.5.1 where I am using 1.6.1, so it
> seems that things really are not up-to-date.  Looking in GitHub (which
> I'm not an expert on), it appears that development has split along OS
> lines.  What is the status of MobileOrg in general and, in particular,
> MobileOrg?  (Sean??)

That would be me. :)

Time contraints have kept me from doing what I would like, but if there
are users I can devote some time to at least getting it into shape with
the latest sdk.

--
-sean