* Copying links
@ 2007-01-25 15:57 Eddward DeVilla
From: Eddward DeVilla @ 2007-01-25 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

    Does anyone know an easy way to copy a link on org-mode?  I want
to be able to paste it in a browser.  This came up because the cygwin
version of emacs isn't able to invoke the browser.  I'll have to track
that down some time, but I know other times when I want to copy a URL
for some reason and I don't really know how to do it in org without
deleting one of the invisible brackets, highlighting the text, and the
undeleting the bracket

Edd

* Re: Copying links
@ 2007-01-25 16:02 ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2007-01-25 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 2007-01-25, Eddward DeVilla said:

> Hi,
>
>    Does anyone know an easy way to copy a link on org-mode?  I want
> to be able to paste it in a browser.  This came up because the cygwin
> version of emacs isn't able to invoke the browser.  I'll have to track
> that down some time, but I know other times when I want to copy a URL
> for some reason and I don't really know how to do it in org without
> deleting one of the invisible brackets, highlighting the text, and the
> undeleting the bracket
>
> Edd

I use org-mouse. I hope it is easier though.