* orgmode highlighting with highlight.js
@ 2016-01-13  8:26 Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2016-01-13  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I’m looking at a tool[fn:1] that uses highlight.js to do syntax highlighting
of text files. As it does not support orgmode yet, I’ve started some
work on it. It’s very preliminary (I wanted to see how difficult it
would be to do anything), but in case there is some interest for it,
it’s here: https://github.com/brabalan/highlight.js/tree/orgmode

Best,

Alan

[fn:1] http://workingcopyapp.com/

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated January 11, 2016, Mauna Loa Obs.): 401.96 ppm