* Org-mode 4.61
@ 2007-01-08  9:34 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-01-08  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, happy new year to everyone.  May your wishes for
better organization become true :-)

I have released Org-mode 4.61, at

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org

Enjoy!

- Carsten

Changes in Version 4.61
-----------------------

- Colon is considered part of number, to align times in clock tables.
     Request from David Boyd

- Avoiding keybinding clashes with flyspell
   - Archiving is now on `C-C C-x C-s' (was `C-c $')
   - Cycling through agenda files is now also on "C-'" (was just "C-,")
   This was reported by Leo.

- Repeating deadlines
     If an item that is scheduled or has a deadline, if such an item
     also has a REPEAT cookie like REPEAT(+1w) or REPEAT(+1y), it will
     auto-repeat.  That is, if you mark such an entry DONE, it will
     switch back to TODO and shift the deadline by the given amount of
time.
     See manual section 6.4 for details.  Thanks to Norman Lin for
     triggering this.

- Fixed bug for list of stuck projects.
      This was a severe bug reported by Scott Jaderholm.

- Block agendas can contain the list of stuck projects.

- Fixed several bugs/problems concerning linking to gnus.
      Thanks to Leo and Bastien for patches.

- #+ARCHIVE may now appear several times in the buffer.
      Request from Bastien

- More bug fixes.

* Re: Org-mode 4.61
@ 2007-01-08 17:55 ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2007-01-08 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Carsten Dominik (2007-01-08 10:34 +0100) said:
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Hi, happy new year to everyone.  May your wishes for
> better organization become true :-)
>
> I have released Org-mode 4.61, at
>
> http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org
>
> Enjoy!
>
> - Carsten

Thank you. I have installed and verify the bugs reported by me are
fixed.

* Re: Org-mode 4.61
@ 2007-01-09  5:48 ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2007-01-09  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Carsten Dominik (2007-01-08 10:34 +0100) said:
>   - Cycling through agenda files is now also on "C-'" (was just "C-,")

The info is not updated for this.

,----[ (info "(org)Agenda files") ]
`----