* doi-utils, org-ref-bibtex: separate or included?
@ 2019-03-23 14:01 Lawrence Bottorff
From: Lawrence Bottorff @ 2019-03-23 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've got this code in my init:

(use-package doi-utils
:ensure t
:after org)

(use-package org-ref-bibtex
:after org
:init
(setq org-ref-bibtex-hydra-key-binding "\C-cj"))

I'm not sure where I got this code, but it errors out. There is no ELPA for
these, correct? What's the best way to install these? So if I've got
org-ref from an ELPA repo (it now shows up as a "dependency"), do doi-utils
and org-ref-bibtex need to be separately installed? If so, what's the best
way?

LB

* Re: doi-utils, org-ref-bibtex: separate or included?
@ 2019-03-23 17:26 ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2019-03-23 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can install org-ref from Melpa, and it has both of these packages
included in it.

I am pretty sure all you need is something like

(use-package org-ref
  :init
  (setq org-ref-bibtex-hydra-key-binding (kbd "\C-cj")))

you should load org first anyway, so the :after should not be needed.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F