* Colorization/masking of @@html: @@ in emacs editing mode ?
@ 2015-04-20 12:05 Olivier Berger
From: Olivier Berger @ 2015-04-20 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi.

The '@@html:...@@' markers allow to embed raw HTML. Unfortunately, they
are not rendered in any special way in the Emacs editing mode, AFAIU.

It would be interesting, I think, to be able to colorize them, and/or
mask them somehow visually, to not clutter the plain org editing.

I haven't found instructions for reporting feature requests for org, so
feel free to direct me to a more appropriate venue.

Hope ths helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 2048R/5819D7E8

* Re: Colorization/masking of @@html: @@ in emacs editing mode ?
@ 2015-04-20 16:43 ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2015-04-20 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olivier Berger; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

If you can define a regexp for those snippets, you can colorize them
like this, even getting a click function:

http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/03/18/Clickable-links-for-Twitter-handles-in-Emacs/

This isn't all that portable, as others would need your code for the
colorization, but it might serve your needs.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F