* Programatic Org Table Groups
@ 2015-03-04 21:13 Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2015-03-04 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm generating Org tables via code and the =:results table= option. By the way the "tabulate" python package works great to convert Pandas DataFrames to Org Tables.

I can generate tables this way, but if I try to add groups, I cannot. The first column with the special "/" character seems to be stripped. Below I can print two "//", but if I try to print one, the row is removed.

Is this a bug? Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Thanks,

  -k.

#+BEGIN_SRC python :results table
  import numpy as np
  val = np.arange(9)
  tab = np.append(np.array(['//','<','>']), val)
  return tab.reshape(4,3)
#+END_SRC
#+RESULTS:
|  0 | 1 | 2 |
|  3 | 4 | 5 |
|  6 | 7 | 8 |

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-04 21:13 UTC | newest]