* make specific orgmode code blocks read only?
@ 2016-07-11 15:14 Xebar Saram
From: Xebar Saram @ 2016-07-11 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Hi!
I was wondering if possible at all and anyone knew of a way to make
specific orgmode code blocks read only? the rest of the org buffer would be
normal just specific code blocks

best

* Re: make specific orgmode code blocks read only?
@ 2016-07-11 15:57 ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2016-07-11 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xebar Saram; +Cc: org mode

I did something like this for sections once.

http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2014/09/13/Make-some-org-sections-read-only/

You could probably put a :read-only in some src headers and map over src
blocks instead of sections using org-element-map.

Xebar Saram writes:

> Hi!
> I was wondering if possible at all and anyone knew of a way to make
> specific orgmode code blocks read only? the rest of the org buffer would be
> normal just specific code blocks
>
> best

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F