* MobileOrg for Android question about calendar integration
@ 2012-06-05 15:19 Stephen Eglen
From: Stephen Eglen @ 2012-06-05 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I love the new MobileOrg Android app, especially the Calendar
integration.

A quick question: if I sync on the android app, I see new org agenda
items in the phone's Calendar.  Do those items sync back from my phone
to appear also on the web at google.com/calendar?   For now, my
org-generated items are on the phone, but not the web application.

Thanks, Stephen

* Re: MobileOrg for Android question about calendar integration
@ 2012-06-06  1:22 ` Matthew Jones
From: Matthew Jones @ 2012-06-06  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Eglen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hey Stephen, glad you like the app!

As long as that calendar is set to sync then it will pull them into the web
based Google Calendar service.  The way that I made sure this would happen
is to create the calendar from the web interface and then make sure that is
synced to the phone... then go into the MobileOrg settings a select that
calendar specifically.  It all works like a champ... let me know if you
have any issues with it.

@ 2012-06-06  5:10   ` Stephen Eglen
From: Stephen Eglen @ 2012-06-06  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Jones; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> As long as that calendar is set to sync then it will pull them into the web
> based Google Calendar service.  The way that I made sure this would happen
> is to create the calendar from the web interface and then make sure that is
> synced to the phone... then go into the MobileOrg settings a select that
> calendar specifically.  It all works like a champ... let me know if you
> have any issues with it.

Thanks Matt, I've got it working now.  (I created a new calendar just
for MobileOrg, and then the syncing worked a charm.)  Best wishes, Stephen