* How to get "PROJ" as per screen on home page?
@ 2009-01-16 12:51 Keith Mantell
From: Keith Mantell @ 2009-01-16 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Warning: Lurker de-cloaking....

During the recent upgrade of the org-mode website ( very nice BTW) an
introductory graphic was added.

I realise that I have no idea how to get the highlighted "PROJ" that appears
there - is it special in the same way as TODO, WAITING etc. or "just" a
piece of editing?

I noticed this because I have been wondering about how to represent projects
recently.  When I first started with org I had a list of projects and would
navigate to the (sub-heading to add comments, todos etc.  Since getting
"remember" to work I have rather stored entries in a "Log" section and
tagged them with a project name - this is super quick when unexpected calls
are received, but there is no central place - the project view is
manufactured by tag searches.

I have been wondering about a hybrid with a central place ( tagged) with
static information, AND tagged entries vis "remember" in the Log.

Any thoughts?

Best wishes,
Keith