* [babel] Give a name to the plot
@ 2009-12-03 22:58 Sébastien Vauban
From: Sébastien Vauban @ 2009-12-03 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Eric and Dan,

Just a quick question (before testing and answering properly, tomorrow, to
your post): how do you give a name to an R plot?

Just taking your example file:

#+srcname: directory-pie-chart(dirs = directories)
   #+begin_src R :session R-pie-example
   pie(dirs[,1], labels = dirs[,2])
   #+end_src
 [[file:../../images/babel/dirs.png]]

I don't see how the `dirs.png' name is derivated from the above block?

I've tried arguments such as `:file' or `filename:', but did not get any
success...

Currently, all my R blocks produce an `Rplots.pdf' graph file... Don't see
where that is coming from... Pay attention: I'm an R user for the last 3 days
or so... Not very aware of where the name can be set...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban