* The "new" html exporter
@ 2014-01-27 18:06 Benny Simonsen
From: Benny Simonsen @ 2014-01-27 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I have upgraded to org-mode, but from release_8.0 the old
publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html have been replaced by
org-html-publish-to-html.

This gives me a few issues:

My #+STYLE: <content> are ignored. I have tried to replace it with
#+HTML-HEAD:, but does change anything.

I use the :html-head feature in org-publish-project-alist, but would
also like to append some HTML HEAD in the org files - is this not
possible any more?

Another issue:
I have some macros like
#+MACRO: TstMacro @<b>Bold macro@</b>

But this is encoded to @&lt;b&gt;Bold macro@&lt;/b&gt;

How do i escape the < and > to re-enable raw HTML in macros?

Are there other documentation for the "new" exporter than
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html?

I hope that one you can point me into the right direction.

Benny

* Re: The "new" html exporter
@ 2014-01-27 18:26 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2014-01-27 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Benny Simonsen <benny@slbs.dk> writes:

> Hi
>
> I have upgraded to org-mode, but from release_8.0 the old
> publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html have been replaced by
> org-html-publish-to-html.
>
> This gives me a few issues:
>
> My #+STYLE: <content> are ignored. I have tried to replace it with
> #+HTML-HEAD:, but does change anything.

Post an ECM (a minimal example exhibiting the fault).

> I use the :html-head feature in org-publish-project-alist, but would
> also like to append some HTML HEAD in the org files - is this not
> possible any more?

Maybe you need

#+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA:

?? See sec. 12.6.10, CSS support, in the manual.

> Another issue:
> I have some macros like
> #+MACRO: TstMacro @<b>Bold macro@</b>
>
> But this is encoded to @&lt;b&gt;Bold macro@&lt;/b&gt;
>
> How do i escape the < and > to re-enable raw HTML in macros?

See sec.12.6.4, Quoting HTML tags, in the manual. This seems to
work:

#+MACRO: tst @@html:<b>@@$1@@html:</b>@@

* Use the macro

{{{tst(this)}}}

> Are there other documentation for the "new" exporter than
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html?

The 8.x manual describes the new exporter.

> I hope that one you can point me into the right direction.

Nick

* Re: The "new" html exporter
@ 2014-01-27 19:30   ` Benny Simonsen
From: Benny Simonsen @ 2014-01-27 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thank you! That was the hints I need

#+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA and @@html:@@ was what I was looking for.

I will dig more into the manual :)

/Benny

* Re: The "new" html exporter
@ 2014-01-28  7:47   ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2014-01-28  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Dokos; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Benny Simonsen <benny@slbs.dk> writes:
>> #+HTML-HEAD:, but does change anything.

You have to use an underscore, not a hyphen. Maybe that explains why
nothing happened?

Yours,
Christian