* Scaling HTML-exported SVG
@ 2016-07-22 13:10 Jarmo Hurri
From: Jarmo Hurri @ 2016-07-22 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Greetings.

Does anyone have any idea of how to scale an SVG figure produced by Org
(Asymptote)? The exported HTML is

Sorry, your browser does not support SVG.</object>

and the SVG file begins with

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<!-- This file was generated by dvisvgm 1.9.2 -->
<svg height='363.616pt' version='1.1' viewBox='56.6209 54.0603 602.25 363.616' width='602.25pt' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2000/svg' xmlns:xlink='http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink'>

I have tried various approaches in my CSS, but nothing has worked so
far. I have searched online, and scaling SVG files seems to be a mess.

I basically want to scale the SVG file to be, say 80% of viewed
width. My first try was

.figure
{
    width: 80vw;
}

After that I have tried maybe 120 other versions, and nothing has worked.

Jarmo