* make update failures
@ 2013-02-09 22:45 Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2013-02-09 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Aloha all,

I just got around to 'make update', the first one in about a week.  It
usually runs smoothly, but now it doesn't.

In toplevel form:
ox.el:80:1:Error: Symbol's value as variable is void: org-ts-regexp
Done (Total of 9 files compiled, 101 failed, 3 skipped)

Scrolling through the many errors, all appear to complain about
org-ts-regexp.

Did I miss a step?

All the best,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813

* Re: make update failures
@ 2013-02-09 23:06 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2013-02-09 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: Org-mode

Hey Tom,

I committed this problem this morning.  I just pushed up a fix.

Thanks for catching,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte

* Re: make update failures
@ 2013-02-09 23:21   ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2013-02-09 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org-mode

Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com> writes:

> Hey Tom,
>
> I committed this problem this morning.  I just pushed up a fix.

  Done (Total of 110 files compiled, 3 skipped)

Thanks for the quick fix.

All the best,
Tom

--