* tables once again
@ 2012-09-29  8:05 Neuwirth Erich
From: Neuwirth Erich @ 2012-09-29  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mode Org

Bastien,
does the current git version contain the new LaTeX exporter?
I am asking because I just installed via make up2 (as you noticed)
after you fixed the export but
html export works as expected.

#+title: Table test

** My Table

| Headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead |
|----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------|
| 1        | 1        |        1 |        1 | aa       | aa       |       aa | aa       |

* Re: tables once again
@ 2012-09-29  8:08 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2012-09-29  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neuwirth Erich; +Cc: Mode Org

Hello,

Neuwirth Erich <erich.neuwirth@univie.ac.at> writes:

> does the current git version contain the new LaTeX exporter?
> I am asking because I just installed via make up2 (as you noticed)
> after you fixed the export but
> html export works as expected.
>

> #+title: Table test
>
> ** My Table
>
> | Headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead | headhead |
> |----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------+----------|
> | 1        | 1        |        1 |        1 | aa       | aa       |       aa | aa       |

From git, assuming you have contrib/ in your load-path:

  (require 'org-e-latex)

Then,

  M-x org-export-dispatch

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: tables once again
@ 2012-10-02 22:59 ` Neuwirth Erich
From: Neuwirth Erich @ 2012-10-02 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mode Org

Here is my example (slightly modified) again,
I still cannot get it to work the way I want it:

In my .emacs I have (among other things)

(require 'org-install)
(require 'org-e-latex)
(require 'org-e-html)
;;(require 'org-e-ascii)

;; using the new exporter
(global-set-key (kbd "C-c C-e") 'org-export-dispatch)

Doing C-c C-e still gives me the old dispatcher, not the new one.
M-x org-export-dispatch
does give me the new dispatcher.

How can I bind the new dispatcher to C-c C-e?

* Re: tables once again
@ 2012-10-02 23:45   ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2012-10-02 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neuwirth Erich; +Cc: Mode Org

Neuwirth Erich <erich.neuwirth@univie.ac.at> writes:

> Here is my example (slightly modified) again,
> I still cannot get it to work the way I want it:
>

> In my .emacs I have (among other things)
>

> (require 'org-install)
> (require 'org-e-latex)
> (require 'org-e-html)
> ;;(require 'org-e-ascii)
>
> ;; using the new exporter
> (global-set-key (kbd "C-c C-e") 'org-export-dispatch)
>

> Doing C-c C-e still gives me the old dispatcher, not the new one.
> M-x org-export-dispatch
> does give me the new dispatcher.
>
> How can I bind the new dispatcher to C-c C-e?

I bind it to C-c e, so I can use either the old exporter or the new one.

  (define-key org-mode-map (kbd "C-c e") 'org-export-dispatch)

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: tables once again
@ 2012-10-03  7:31   ` Ivan Andrus
From: Ivan Andrus @ 2012-10-03  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mode Org

Oops, forgot to send it to the list.

On Oct 3, 2012, at 12:59 AM, Neuwirth Erich wrote:

> Here is my example (slightly modified) again,
> I still cannot get it to work the way I want it:
>

> In my .emacs I have (among other things)
>
> (require 'org-install)
> (require 'org-e-latex)
> (require 'org-e-html)
> ;;(require 'org-e-ascii)
>
> ;; using the new exporter
> (global-set-key (kbd "C-c C-e") 'org-export-dispatch)
>

> Doing C-c C-e still gives me the old dispatcher, not the new one.
> M-x org-export-dispatch
> does give me the new dispatcher.
>
> How can I bind the new dispatcher to C-c C-e?

I think the issue is that you are binding it to a global key, but the org-mode keymap is overriding it in an org-mode buffer.  So try

(define-key org-mode-map (kbd "C-c C-e") 'org-export-dispatch)

and see if that fixes it.  You can always try C-h b to see what bindings are in place and which keymaps they come from.

-Ivan