* Guidance for preparing document with code
@ 2013-05-29 15:33 SabreWolfy
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: SabreWolfy @ 2013-05-29 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm using Org ~7.8 and would like to prepare a document for export to HTML
to make available to others to read. This document will contain heading,
text, etc., R code (for my reference) and the output of the R code. Where
should I look to learn how to do this in R? Org-babel? Is this literate
programming? I've read much about Org over the years, and I think I've
probably tried this already once before, but I'd like to know where to start
looking.